Q: Coolant not reaching radiator

The coolant is not reaching the radiator. One of the hoses is not working.

Hello. If coolant is not reaching the radiator, it is an indication that the coolant is not moving through the system properly. This could be caused by an air pocket in the system or a clogged hose. Another possibility could be that the water pump is not working properly. I would recommend you have your coolant system checked by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine exactly what is preventing the coolant from reaching the radiator.