Q: My car won't accelerate in drive. But will accelerate in park or reverse. The last couple of days. While driving the battery ligh

My car won't accelerate in drive. But will accelerate in park and in the reverse. And the last couple of days while driving the battery and brake light will flash on and flash off.

You may have a defective transmission valve body or the transaxle is bad internally. The manufacturer recommends replacing the valve body assembly first and then the complete transaxle if the problem is still happening.

I suggest having you transmission tested by a experienced transmission mechanic first and then move forward with the recommended repairs after being tested.

If you’d like a second opinion on this, contact a certified mechanic who can assess your acceleration issue firsthand and confirm my suspicions.

3. My car won't accelerate in drive. But will accelerate in park or reverse. The last couple of days. While driving the battery ligh