Q: I'm looking at new cars. Can I disable Bluetooth? 2017 Honda Civic hatchback

I'm RF/EMF sensitive and would like no signal, no NAV or parking assist and no lane change technology. All cars seem to have bluetooth standard these days. If I buy one, I'd like to be sure the bluetooth is totally disabled, no signal. Could it be just removing a fuse? Is there another new car model which I can get and disable it easily? Or maybe I just have to buy a used car. thanks for your help, C

Hello - yes, Bluetooth can be disabled on this vehicle if you happen to purchase a model with that feature. It is part of the infotainment system (integrated radio, navigation, Internet connectivity, etc.). And yes, you can still buy models of the Civic without these features. Happy motoring!

3. I'm looking at new cars. Can I disable Bluetooth? 2017 Honda Civic hatchback