Q: honda crv vs rav4

hi between honda crv and toyota rav4 which is more reliable and dependable and last longer ?

Hi again OffRoader. Thanks for contacting us about the Honda vs Toyota comparison. We specialize in offering OEM repair and maintenance services and help people who contact us diagnose symptoms or offer technical assistance and recommendations for specialists who can assist others find the information they need. I think your best bet to learn more about which vehicle is better - whether it’s for off road use as you asked last week or in city driving, is to seek the advice of a professional automotive review company. To me, Edmunds.com is the best and most dependable resource for consumer reviews. I wish we could help more, but this platform is best used to offer repair and maintenance advice.

3. honda crv vs rav4