Q: Car has front differential leakage,front cover reseal leakage,rack and pinion leakage and oil cooler leaking is fixing worth it

Do fixing this problems worth it, if yes how much are we talking about

To estimate a variety of leaks please request a leak inspection/diagnostic. Most of the cost involved is likely to be labor, though, and consequently a mobile service such as YourMechanic will be ideal for you as none of the costly shop overhead exists and yet you still get the services of a certified, professional mechanic. To answer your general question, "is the car worth repairing?", although calculations have to be performed in each unique case, generally speaking, that is in most cases, it is less expensive to repair and refurbish what you have in comparison to buying another car, even another used car. The economically relevant comparison is simply the total cost of the presently required repair(s) versus the total cost of the alternative. In particular, the current "market" value of your car is irrelevant to ANY calculation because the simple fact of the matter is if and once your present car is repaired, it will be fully functional and provide the exact same transportation service you would get if you bought "another" car. The bottom line is, if your goal is to minimize your total cost, there are two numbers to compare: the total cost to fix what you have versus the total cost of buying another car. If you schedule the leak inspection/diagnostic we can certainly get you the total cost to fix what you have and then you can compare that cost to any other option you might want to consider in terms of procuring another vehicle. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you, particularly if you just need more information to make wise, informed decision.

3. Car has front differential leakage,front cover reseal leakage,rack and pinion leakage and oil cooler leaking is fixing worth it