Q: my corrola, while driving suddenly slows down, specially while driving at a 120 kms speed suddenly the speeds slow down and the pu

my corrola, while driving suddenly slows down, specially while driving at a 120 kms speed suddenly the speeds slow down and the pu

If you are driving at 120 mph, it is possible that your vehicle is hitting the speed governer. This speed governer will prevent the vehicle from going past a certain speed by limiting engine power and reducing rpms. Not all vehicles are set to the same speed. The speed is usually determined by the speed rating of the tires that the vehicle came with from the factory. This is to prevent vehicles from driving at speeds faster than the tires allow even if they have enough power to do so.

3. my corrola, while driving suddenly slows down, specially while driving at a 120 kms speed suddenly the speeds slow down and the pu