Q: Cleaning under the hood with only rag

Can I clean the engine bay with only a wet rag? Only to remove dust. And how do I clean it? Process.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Yes you can clean the top of the engine off with a rag. If you want to use cleaner, use a degreaser, although your engine being so new likely does not have much build up at this point. A chemical solvent or degreaser may be overkill. Be careful with newer cars and soaking the electronic components, as there are so many and you can cause yourself issues. Isolated water in certain areas is fine.

3. Cleaning under the hood with only rag