Q: Oil leak upon starting cold engine.

After starting cold engine, oil leaks until engine is warm. Starting warm engine, no leak. Not exactly sure where it's coming from, but oil runs and drips off the lowest point of oil filter.

You should have the oil filter removed to see if it was double gasket-ed when the oil change was done. This means the old filter gasket did not come off and when new filter was put on it did not seal good. If not then the oil leak can be located when the filter is off. If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come diagnose the oil leak firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.