Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jhhy5xjs:173:8

Q: I have a broken water pump and now the car wont start without a jump. What could that be?

The car has a broken water pump and now it wont start without a jump. What could that be?

A: Hello. From what you describe I would say t...

Hello. From what you describe I would say that your vehicle is experiencing 2 separate issues. A broken water pump is a serious problem, that can cause overheating and serious engine damage, but will rarely ever affect the vehicle's starting ability. Though it may not fix the starting issue, I would replace the water pump as soon as possible to prevent the vehicle from overheating.

If the vehicle will not start without a jump, then the first thing I would check is the vehicle's battery. A weak or bad battery may not provide enough cranking power to successfully turn over the engine, and may result in a no start no crank condition. Similar symptoms can also be caused by a a faulty starter. If you want to have this looked at by a professional, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your starting issue and follow through with repairs.