Q: How to track a car with a mobile device and how to clean a car in simple steps.

How we track our car in our mobile and how we clean our whole car with inside and outside and aise with simple steps with neat and clean

A: Hi there. Your mobile device has a maps ap...

Hi there. Your mobile device has a maps app that will view where the vehicle is at all times when the app is on. This is done by satellite reception. To was a car fully, first rinse off the car with water. Then with a soapy sponge cloth, use circular motions to clean the exterior of the vehicle and the wheels. Rinse off the vehicle with water and towel the vehicle dry. Wash the windows with and window cleaner and towel them dry. Then wipe clean the inside of the car and vacuum out the floor and seats. If you need further assistance with washing a vehicle or knowing how to track your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.