Q: Long cranking

Car have long cranck on cold condition also other car same model had long cracking on hot condition what the possible reason that happen after replace fuel filter and injector dipping test was done also

There are many causes of hard starting but illustrative ones are a faulty engine coolant temperature switch (sensor), worn spark plugs, inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (caused by other than fuel filter in your case), and contaminated or old gasoline. Other causes are problems with the throttle position sensor, the idle air control valve, the EGR system, vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request a no/hard starting - engine diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.