Q: Knocking noise from lower end of the motor. I was told it could be the flywheel

Knocking from the lower end of the motor. I have a video and was told it could be a flywheel

A: Hi there: Damage to the flywheel on a 2007...

Hi there:

Damage to the flywheel on a 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is highly unlikely unless you’re experiencing serious transmission, acceleration or shifting issues. In most cases, a knocking sound will be caused by internal engine components that are experiencing lack of lubrication or by driveline axle components that might be warped or damaged. To be certain, and eliminate the guess work, you should have a professional mechanic complete an engine is making a noise inspection.