Q: 2003 Subaru WRX intermittently won't start without a jump

Soo i have my subaru wrx from 2003 and there are times my car will no start up at all sometimes i could sit and try to start many times then itll start but sometimes i need a boost. I changed starter twice because mechanics have told me too but no help i even bypassed clutch switch still doesnt start

An engine that won’t crank indicates a problem with the starting/charging system. Since you said the vehicle will start with a jump, you can rule out the starter and its corresponding control circuitry. The most likely cause is a battery that’s on its ways out. Other potential causes include a parasitic draw on the battery, an alternator that isn’t charging or loose/corroded battery cables (they might get jostled enough to make contact during jumping). A professional can diagnose and repair your no-start condition. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office and can save you a tow bill.