Q: P065A - Generator System Performance

P065A - Generator System Performance is the error code am getting

Hello, thank you for writing in. To start, the generator is the alternator. It generates the power supply for the vehicle based off the vehicle’s engine performance. There are several ways to approach the repair. You may remove the starter and have it tested, you may test the alternator while on the vehicle, or you can simply replace the alternator. When doing so, you will want to make sure that all of the electrical connections are clean, dry, and tight. Make sure that the battery cables and ground connection are also in good condition. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.