Q: My 2000 F-250 completely stalls randomly

Truck randomly dies, driving with no accessories on doesn't help. When it dies and I put my hazards on, every idiot light in the cluster flashes with the hazards or turn signals. If I jiggle the signal stalk the hazards stay on soild in the left direction. If I turn the key back to acc without warning glow plugs and I put the wipers to the slowest intermittent speed the left turn signal will flicker on and the wipers don't work. If I leave it alone it resets it self and works after a couple of mins.

My car has a manual transmission. 2000 f250 ford 7.3l diesel

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The most common cause of random stalling on this vehicle is a failure in the camshaft position sensor or in the connection at the sensor. This causes the computer to lose the signal and stall. If there are other electrical issues going on to and if there are issues with the steeering column as you stated then you may have a failing ignition switch. I would usually check the wiring in the steering column first just to make sure that there are no issues with the wiring. If the wiring is fine then I replace the ignition switch. If you are looking to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is stalling] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-stalling-inspection