Q: Clutch pedal will not retract

asked by on February 28, 2016

I have a manual transmission, and the clutch pedal will not retract when depressed.

Clutch is not fully disengaging Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The most common cause of a clutch pedal that will not retract is the clutch itself, or the slave cylinder. With the clutch not disengaging, this vehicle is not safe to be driven until the repairs have been completed. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your clutch problem and repair any issue you may have.