Q: Help figuring out what hose i need for 2003 Ford focus

asked by on June 06, 2017

I am looking for find out the name of this hose so i can buy a replacement. It broke off and needs replacement.
Picture is not of my car. I have a 2003 ford focus 2.0

Radiator Hose Replacement $158.09 - $763.82 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. Unfortunately, the picture you tried to add did not come through. If you are trying to find a particular part, you will want to determine what it does first. Since you are dealing with some kind of hose, you need to determine what it is used for. Does it smell like anything you can identify? Does it have a residue inside that you can identify? If it is clean it may be an air hose, vacuum line, or an EGR hose. A red liquid is either transmission fluid or power steering fluid. Oil should be easy to identify, as should fuel because it would smell like gas. Use those types of clues, and the location of the hose, to help you in your search. For more help, contact our service department, Good luck!

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr