Q: Where is the emergency brake located at on the Cadillac Escalade ESV 2009

asked by on February 18, 2017

Where is the emergency brake located at on the Cadillac Escalade ESV 2009

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi There, Your emergency brake should be located down to your left under the dash and should have a small foot pedal to press it with. It should look almost like a very small brake pedal.

Hi there. On this model the parking brake is set when the park brake pedal s pushed. To release it all you have to do is shift the transmission out of park into gear and it will automatically release for you. Additional information about the operation of the parking brake should be documented in the vehicle owner manual typically found in the glove box.