Q: What would be a price estimate of replacing a timing belt but not the the component kit?

I have been told by my best friend who runs his own business that a timing belt is needed for repair every 225,000 miles. I'm very close to that Mark and I'm really scared for it to snap while I'm on a freeway stuck in traffic or in a place that I'm not familiar with. Please. I just need an understanding of how it all works.

A: The timing belt on your vehicle is recommen...

The timing belt on your vehicle is recommended to be changed every 60,000-90,000 miles. If a timing belt fails, the engine will stop running, and you may damage the engine. To get an idea of the cost involved to replace the timing belt on your vehicle, click here and enter your information.