Q: I have a 2015 chevy impala, my key is stuck in ignition, car will not turn over but key goes forward and back, steering wheel is n

my key is stuck in ignition, the steering wheel is not locked,I can turn it forward but car does not turn over and steering wheel is not locked...help....

Hi there. When the key is stuck in the ignition cylinder, it can be caused by debris inside the cylinder, the key being slightly twisted or the cylinder being damaged itself. It is also possible that a different safety system, such as the transmission or brake switch is stuck, which is locking the ignition. To resolve this issue, you might want to read this article first, as it gives a lot of good tips on how to possibly resolve this issue. If that doesn’t work, feel free to contact a professional mechanic to help you resolve this problem.

3. I have a 2015 chevy impala, my key is stuck in ignition, car will not turn over but key goes forward and back, steering wheel is n