Q: My car is overheating due to water pump and the nearest Autozone is 30 miles away. Would it be okay to drive? 2001 Mercedes CLK320

Could I drive my overheating Mercedes-Benz 30 miles to nearest autozone...

Hello - if your car is already overheating, NO - driving it any further is not a good idea. Newer engines with aluminum cylinder heads, and aluminum blocks, are ever more sensitive to overheating. Blown head gaskets or worse can occur in just a couple of "overheating minutes". I recommend a water pump replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your vehicles location, install the new water pump, and get you back on your way.

3. My car is overheating due to water pump and the nearest Autozone is 30 miles away. Would it be okay to drive? 2001 Mercedes CLK320