Q: My car is overheating due to water pump and the nearest Autozone is 30 miles away. Would it be okay to drive? 2001 Mercedes CLK320

Could I drive my overheating Mercedes-Benz 30 miles to nearest autozone...

Hello - if your car is already overheating, NO - driving it any further is not a good idea. Newer engines with aluminum cylinder heads, and aluminum blocks, are ever more sensitive to overheating. Blown head gaskets or worse can occur in just a couple of "overheating minutes". I recommend a water pump replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your vehicles location, install the new water pump, and get you back on your way.

• My car is overheating due to water pump and the nearest Autozone is 30 miles away. Would it be okay to drive? 2001 Mercedes CLK320