Q: How do I program the HomeLink?

How do I program the HomeLink?

A: You can use the universal garage door opene...

You can use the universal garage door opener to open your own garage door or another garage door of a friend or family member.

1. Hold the remote control transmitter between one and three inches from the control buttons for HomeLink, which is located on the ceiling.

2. Press down on one of the HomeLink buttons and hold while holding the button on the transmitter.

3. Wait until the indicator light on the HomeLink switches from a slow to fast flash and then remove your finger from both buttons.

4. Test the HomeLink by pressing the button to see if opens a garage door.

You can program multiple doors on the HomeLink.