Q: Brake lights don't work

My brake lights still don't work after replacing the bulbs, including the third brake light, along with the turn signal lights.

Some brake lights and turn signals share the same circuit, but looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that this is not the case; there are two separate circuits. My guess is that the fuse is blown. Oddly enough, it appears that the turn signals and stop lights use two separate fuses; A 20 amp fuse, and a 7.5 amp fuse, respectively. They do not share a common ground. If only the brake lights were inoperable, I would also recommend looking at the brake light switch. I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, run a diagnostic inspection on your inoperable brake lights firsthand.

3. Brake lights don't work