Q: Brake lights don't work

My brake lights still don't work after replacing the bulbs, including the third brake light, along with the turn signal lights.

A: Some brake lights and turn signals share th...

Some brake lights and turn signals share the same circuit, but looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that this is not the case; there are two separate circuits. My guess is that the fuse is blown. Oddly enough, it appears that the turn signals and stop lights use two separate fuses; A 20 amp fuse, and a 7.5 amp fuse, respectively. They do not share a common ground. If only the brake lights were inoperable, I would also recommend looking at the brake light switch. I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, run a diagnostic inspection on your inoperable brake lights firsthand.