Q: Car won't start after security system malfunction.

Security system went off and now my car won't start. The battery seems fine. I tried to reset the pass lock, but the car still won't work.

With your vehicle it is possible that there may be a fault in your security system that is not allowing your truck to start. There may be a fault code stored in the computer of your truck that may help identify what is causing the fault. I would ask for help from a certified mechanic to check the fault codes and diagnose the security system to see what is causing your truck to not start and make any repairs.

3. Car won't start after security system malfunction.