Q: Car won't start after security system malfunction.

Security system went off and now my car won't start. The battery seems fine. I tried to reset the pass lock, but the car still won't work.

A: With your vehicle it is possible that there...

With your vehicle it is possible that there may be a fault in your security system that is not allowing your truck to start. There may be a fault code stored in the computer of your truck that may help identify what is causing the fault. I would ask for help from a certified mechanic to check the fault codes and diagnose the security system to see what is causing your truck to not start and make any repairs.