Q: AWD turns off

I have an issue with the AWD turning off for no apparent reason. I tried disabling the Traction Control as I was told that would help and prevent the AWD from truning off. Despite doing that, the AWD kept disengaging. What could cause AWD to turn off? How can I fix it? Thanks.

There have been reports of a wire harness chafing under the passenger front carpet on a harness stud that holds the harness in place. The harness should be checked to see if it is out of position to repair the harness and secure it to the stud as required. If you need help with this, I would have a technician inspect the electrical system to ensure this is resolved correctly.