Q: I have a Chevy Colorado. DTC P0717. No input from trans input speed sensor. Need to know the circuit test procedure and sensor rep

06 Colorado 5 cyl. P0717 no input from trans turbine input speed sensor. Would like to see the wiring diagram and what voltages I should be looking for. Also instructions on how to remove the sensor if it's at fault. Thank you very much.

3. I have a Chevy Colorado. DTC P0717. No input from trans input speed sensor. Need to know the circuit test procedure and sensor rep