Q: I am getting a squeaking noise from the left rear wheel not coming from the brakes on my 2013 Porsche Panamera 4

asked by on May 31, 2017

When I first start driving there is a squealing noise coming only from the left rear wheel. The noise happens when I am driving not while breaking. Brakes and sensors were replaced at 42300 miles.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In most cases, a squeaking noise coming from a wheel is caused by worn out wheel bearings. This is common with a Porsche and many other European performance models around 50,000 miles. However, it could also be a warped brake rotor or simply an excessive amount of brake dust that simply needs to be cleaned off. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and diagnose the source of your squeaking noise as if it’s a wheel bearing failure, or brake rotor failure, it can become dangerous to continue driving the vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr