Q: Where is the starter located on a Lexus gs350

Bad starter.

The starter on this 3.5 liter motor is on the left side rear of the motor near the bottom next to the oil pan.

3. Where is the starter located on a Lexus gs350

Q: Brakes locked up while car is off and parked.

Hello. As long as your vehicle is in park you should be able to start your car safely without having to worry about using the braking system just yet. I recommend that you start the car up and see if...

Q: My front passenger door will not unlock.

This problem is most likely due to a door latch lock actuator that has seized. You will need to have the door panel removed and the door lock actuator removed to see if the door lock actuator is seized or...

Q: van starts, then slowly shuts off.

Hi - This "starts, then stalls" issue is most likely fuel system related (low fuel pressure, malfunctioning coolant temp sensor, air leak in the intake, stuck open EGR valve, but ignition problems are also possible. You don't mention the Check...