Q: Where is the starter located on a Lexus gs350

Bad starter.

The starter on this 3.5 liter motor is on the left side rear of the motor near the bottom next to the oil pan.

3. Where is the starter located on a Lexus gs350

Q: Hi, my trunk locked up on Friday, took it in and lexus just told me it was the "Junction Box" (didn't tell me which one) and that

Any part can be obtained used via, for example, Car-Part.com however with electrical parts you have to be very cautious and be sure there is at least an initial written guarantee so that you can be sure the part works....

Q: AC still blowing hot air

Is there any air blowing out from the vents at all? If so, then the blower is working. If not, there could be a problem with the power supply for the blower motor, and that will need to be diagnosed....

Q: Feels like car isn't shifting into second gear, cant go over 20mph in drive.

There is an issue with the transmission is the main valve either is disconnected inside the transmission oil pan on the controller or the controller has an internal leak or a check ball is not holding. I recommend seeking out...