Q: Fuel line issue

There is something wrong with my car that has to do with the fuel line.

A: Hello. If there is something wrong with you...

Hello. If there is something wrong with your fuel line it is necessary to have it check as soon as possible. A diagnosis needs to be made as to whether there is a fuel leak or if fuel is not going to the right place. Because gasoline is very flammable and there are numerous things that can cause the gas to catch fire, an issue like this one relating to your fuel line is extremely dangerous. I would recommend that you have an experienced certified technician inspect your fuel system and complete the necessary repairs.