Q: Window fell into door

asked by on February 01, 2016

My window fell into my car door. I think the regulator needs to be replaced or repaired.

Window fell inside the door Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi, sounds to me like your window regulator has failed. You would need to take off your door panel. Disconnect the old window regulator and install new one. Reconnect electrical and test to see if the window functions properly. If you need assistance, you can have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose and repair your window issue.