Q: Charging system failure.

I start the van and battery saver mode lights up . Starts jus fine but battery voltage dies down quickly battery tested fine. Replaced starter 5 days ago and alternator yesterday. Cleaned the battery terminals and still the same issue. Please tell me what to do! It's very high milage but I'd like to keep her purring like a kitten.

This may suggest a failing voltage regulator. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may result in the alternator allowing too much power to be delivered to the battery resulting in damaging wires and prematurely sometimes destroying the battery. In other cases it may result in the alternator not supplying enough power to the battery, resulting in undercharging the battery or not charging it at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s charging system.

3. Charging system failure.