Q: white smoke from 95 toyota camry.

asked by on August 05, 2017

I have a 95 toyota camry, it runs fine other day but suddenly one morning I started it before heading to work, white smoke bursting out of exhaust pipe, I tuened off the engine then restart it, smoke goes away, it was really hot the day before too. after I got off work, I start my engine and there's white smoke again, I don't know what's going on, can someone help please? thanks!

Hi there. Usually white smoke coming from the exhaust pipe is caused by a mixture of engine oil and coolant. In most cases, this is caused by damage to the engine, like a blown head gasket or cracked engine block. Before you take your vehicle to a mechanic to attempt and repair this issue, I would strongly recommend having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a smoke coming from exhaust inspection. This will allow them to inspect your vehicle to determine what is causing the issue and recommend the best course of action.