Q: white smoke from 95 toyota camry.

I have a 95 toyota camry, it runs fine other day but suddenly one morning I started it before heading to work, white smoke bursting out of exhaust pipe, I tuened off the engine then restart it, smoke goes away, it was really hot the day before too. after I got off work, I start my engine and there's white smoke again, I don't know what's going on, can someone help please? thanks!

Hi there. Usually white smoke coming from the exhaust pipe is caused by a mixture of engine oil and coolant. In most cases, this is caused by damage to the engine, like a blown head gasket or cracked engine block. Before you take your vehicle to a mechanic to attempt and repair this issue, I would strongly recommend having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a smoke coming from exhaust inspection. This will allow them to inspect your vehicle to determine what is causing the issue and recommend the best course of action.

3. white smoke from 95 toyota camry.