Q: Rough idle after fuel injector swap

After doin a full injector swap my jeep has a really rough idle and shakes really bad to but upon acceleration and getting up to speed jeep runs perfect

Hi Mason. Thanks for sending your question today. Most of the time, when this occurs, it’s due to either the replacement injector not being correctly installed or perhaps a secondary or other injector was faulty as well - but not replaced. It’s always best to replace them all at the same time as if one is damaged, others are soon to follow. I would recommend double checking all connections of the recently replaced fuel injector first. If this doesn’t clear things up, have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is idling rough inspection to help you diagnose and resolve this issue.

3. Rough idle after fuel injector swap