Q: Car shakes

asked by on February 08, 2016

My car is shaking, and it seems to be having transmission issues.

Hello. Your year and model Accord has a history of transmission failures. Due to the design of the transmission, the internal clutches would fail prematurely causing a series of shifting issues. At one point Honda even extended the warranty on the transmission. In some cases other issues such as misfires or sensor failures can feel like a transmission problem, but because of this vehicles history you should have a transmission specialist take a look at it and diagnose it.