Q: how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

Your vehicle only has one fuel pump on passenger side and has a cross over tube to the other side of the tank to draw fuel from that side.

3. how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

Q: Does a 2007 Ford 500 limted have a top gasket cover? I was told small oil leak, and that this is the issue? how much in labor and

Most likely, they are referring to the valve cover gaskets. In a sense, the valve covers are the 'top covers" of the engine. Since they are located at the top of the engine, they certainly can be leaking and not...

Q: 2003 Saturn Vue. Cannot get car to turn over. Will crank but not run. Have replaced 2 computers, battery, alternator, multiple sen

Be sure the issue is not old or contaminated gasoline and that there is adequate fuel in the tank. Past three months, gas starts to become suspect. Measure the actual fuel pressure on the fuel rail. If fuel pressure is...

Q: Strange electrical issues that seem unrelated

Hello. It does sound like you have a lot of electrical issues that may or may not be related. In order to find where the problems are, the circuits will need to be tested with a voltage meter. It...