Q: how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

Your vehicle only has one fuel pump on passenger side and has a cross over tube to the other side of the tank to draw fuel from that side.

3. how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

Q: My windshield wipers stop working, why mechanic charge $100s plus labor to diagnose what wrong

The wiper motor system consists of a switch, a small electric motor including transmission, interconnecting wiring, and steel linkages to convert the rotational output of the motor to the reciprocating motion needed to operate your wipers back and forth. In...

Q: My brother has a dodge stratus and the alternator and battery are both good but the car won't turn on

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the battery power is reaching the starter, and the starter is not turning the engine over, the starter has failed. You can test how much power is going to the starter with a...

Q: What is Bounce-Back associated with the power windows?

Your car’s power windows are certainly handy, but they can pose dangers to anything that might be sticking out the window while it’s being rolled up, including cargo and even hands (little kids love to keep their hands out the...