Q: how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

asked by on October 05, 2017

how many fuel pump is in ford five hundred

Your vehicle only has one fuel pump on passenger side and has a cross over tube to the other side of the tank to draw fuel from that side.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Clutch wont disengage 1993 Ford Ranger

Hello - first off, yes, the clutch disc "spring side" faces the pressure plate. Second - several problem could be causing the clutch to fail to disengage. A frozen, or failing pilot bearing can cause the same symptom as a...

Hybrid burnin oil, should not be a problem but it is

The excessive oil usage on your vehicle is considered acceptable to Toyota and they are not issuing any kind of recall for the issue. The oil usage of one quart in 1,200 miles to me is excessive. I have a...

Gas cap - 2000 Lincoln LS

Hey there. Some types of aftermarket gas caps do not click and will tighten as much as you want. If you feel the cap should be a click-type or the original one was a click type, then get try a...

Car shakes while in drive and stops.

Based on your description it sounds to me like your have a bad motor or transmission mount. When one of these mounts go bad, it is no longer able to isolate the vibration of the engine from the body of...

How do I adjust the head restraints?

Your truck is equipped with adjustable head restraints. These head restraints were designed to optimize your comfort. To adjust the head restraints. Place the back of the seat where you would like to sit. Pull up on the head...

Auto climate control

Even without having specified what model Mercedes, yes they do use in car temperature sensors. Your issue can be related to the in-car temperature sensor or the climate control unit itself. Since Mercedes climate control systems are known for their...

Hi I have a 2006 mercedes benz e350 how to reset the ESP light?

If there is a problem in the system, You will have to read the codes and correct the fault for the light to go out. However, If the ESP light has come on after you have replaced a battery or...

How to fix the wiring on my alternator?

Hello. The system is burning the wire connector due to the connection being weak and loose. The wire got hot and melted the first time due to a loose connection causing heat build up. You should also check the battery...

2004 crown Vic p71 sound of revving while in park at times in a high pitch

You need to check the big vacuum line that connects to the intake manifold and goes to the brake booster and the pcv valve. The big T fitting at the intake gets a hole in it and causes the vacuum...