Q: Car smells like something is burning or wet

when i turned off the car it had a burning or wet kinda smell

Hello there. Based on the description you’ve provided, this seems to be a possible coolant leak onto a hot component of the engine such as on the exhaust pipe. Any part of the cooling system could be leaking. A good visual inspection with a pressure test will uncover most external leaks. If you need help with this repair, YourMechanic has several technicians available to perform a proper cooling system pressure test to pinpoint the coolant leak and make the appropriate repairs to your car.

3. Car smells like something is burning or wet