How do I reactivate the audio system? honda interiors cr-...

Q: How do I reactivate the audio system?

How do I reactivate the audio system?

When your vehicle has been disconnected from its power Source (for instance when the battery dies or is replaced), then the audio system will need to be reactivated. Here’s how to reactivate the system: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Turn on the audio system by pressing the power button. 3. Press the audio system power button a second time, and hold the button for at least two seconds. The system should recognize the vehicle’s control unit, in which case the system is now reactivated. 4. If that does not work, you will be prompted to enter the audio security code, which you can locate in your owner’s manual.