Q: I have a 2010 Nissan altima it's given me a p1717 code and does not move can anyone help

Hello I have a 2010 Nissan altima it's given me a p1717 code and does not move at all can anyone help

I have checked this code and there is not a listing that code P1717 applies to this vehicle. You will need to have the computer scanned again and verify the codes stored. Once you get the correct code then let us know or hav a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and diagnose the problem you are having.

3. I have a 2010 Nissan altima it's given me a p1717 code and does not move can anyone help