Q: Why are my windshield wipers not working on my 2004 Dodge Stratus

Windshield wipers are not working.We have replaced fuses,windshield wiper motor.we don't know what else it could be except electrical problem.Would you know what it could be?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a failure in the wiper switch itself. This arm tends to fail internally and not make good contact which will cause the system to not work. Before replacing it though the system need to be checked for the right voltage to see if there is a circuit issue, but most of the time it is the switch. If you need some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the wipers are not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/wipers-are-not-working-inspection

3. Why are my windshield wipers not working on my 2004 Dodge Stratus