Q: My car idles low, it seems like it's not getting enough power. There is also a lot of electrical issues.

My car idles low, it seems like it's not getting enough power. There is also a lot of electrical issues.

We will need more information about the symptoms to be able to propery diagnose your concern. Sometimes a bad ground can cause havoc within the engine management system. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, determine the exact cause of your lack of power.

• My car idles low, it seems like it's not getting enough power. There is also a lot of electrical issues.