Q: My car idles low, it seems like it's not getting enough power. There is also a lot of electrical issues.

My car idles low, it seems like it's not getting enough power. There is also a lot of electrical issues.

We will need more information about the symptoms to be able to propery diagnose your concern. Sometimes a bad ground can cause havoc within the engine management system. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, determine the exact cause of your lack of power.

3. My car idles low, it seems like it's not getting enough power. There is also a lot of electrical issues.