Q: I just had a air mass filter sensor put in my car 2011 on Nissan Altima plus a new air filter and the check engine soon light came on.

asked by on December 30, 2016

I just had a mass air filter put on my car and a air filter both brand new because my engine service soon light came on and I had both done but a few hours later my check engine soon light came back on and I went and put it on a machine and it stated that it needed to be reset but it was reset and the check engine light came back on after he reset it again. Now if I go and get the car looked at it says the same thing that I need a air mass filter sensor and it needs to be reset , that's my problem I have a Nissan Altima 2011

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. Check the harness to the mass air flow sensor (MAF) and see if its connected correctly. Check all of the clamps around the sensor and make sure that they are all tight. The light is still coming on for a leak in the intake plumbing from the air box to the throttle body. The light should go out when all of the leaks are fixed. If you need further assistance with your MAF sensor issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.