Q: Why is my car making a squeaking noise when driving even when my foot not on the gas

When driving my car makes a squeaking sound even when my foot is not on the gas, what could be the problem

Hi Jason. In most cases, when you hear a squeaking noise, it’s caused by a component that is loose or worn out. Most common sources include a serpentine belt or pulley that is loose or worn out. To correctly diagnose the root source of this problem, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection.

3. Why is my car making a squeaking noise when driving even when my foot not on the gas