Q: I have a 1999 chevy Tahoe that only blow air from the defrost vents. How can I get the air to blow in your face of feet?

Ac and heater only come from the top defrost vents. The ac control to chance the air from defrost to face or feet does not work how can I make this work ..?

The control actuator that moves the door to control this may have a wiring connector issue due to connections at control head and actuator wiring was miss routed and it pulls the harness connector wires too taught. You should disconnect and reroute the harness to not be too taught and do a drag test and pin connector test to make sure harness connectors are good. You may need to repair one or more connector female pins. If after repairs the actuator may need to be replaced.