Q: Water damage to electrical components after a flood. Is there anyway for the electrical to be tested?

Flood damage to truck can the electrical be tested for water?

A: Many times when a vehicle has been involved...

Many times when a vehicle has been involved in a flood, it is typically considered to be totaled. There are so many electrical systems in newer automobiles that it would be very tough to test everything for water damage. I would just try to use the vehicle and determine what does and does not work, and then perhaps have those systems inspected by a qualified professional. Many times, flooded vehicles can cause many issues that can be unforeseen even during an inspection of the vehicle that has gone through a flood.