Q: How much to change the driver side valve cover gasket on a 99 suburban 5.7 liter

asked by on May 10, 2017

How much would it cost to replace the driver side valve cover gasket on a 1999 Chevy Suburban 5.7 liter engine

Valve Cover Gasket Replacement $101.41 - $1170.97 Get a Quote

Hi there. In order to provide you with an estimate to have your valve cover gasket, we’ll need to receive a bit more information about your vehicle and location. Please click this link and then click the Get a Quote button on that page to submit your information. Once we receive the data, we will send you an estimate or replacement. Thanks.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr