Q: Q: Spark plug replacement

I was wondering what size wrench do I need for the spark plugs on my engine and what are some clear signs that show wires need to be changed? Because my wires look almost immaculate but idk if they're moving power like they're supposed to.

The socket size is 5/8 for the spark plug replacement. The spark plug wires should be inspected for dry cracks in the outer cover and also look for small white or black spots on the exterior of the wire indicating they are leaking high voltage and replace the plug wires if any problems are found. Since you have high mileage the plugs and wires should be replaced as a set. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can come and perform the work for you.

3. Q: Spark plug replacement