Q: What is involved in the 30,000 mile tune-up for a 2015 Jeep Patriot?

Exactly what is involved in a 30,000 mile tune-up for a 2015 Jeep Patriot? How much should it cost?

Hi There, The 30,000 mile service for your Jeep Patriot should include the following:

Engine oil (Change) Air filter (Replace) Spark plugs (Replace) Oil filter (Replace) Wheels & tires (Rotate)

Other items that should be inspected at this interval are:

Battery (Inspect) Brake system (Inspect) Cooling system (Inspect) Exhaust system (Inspect)

I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to perform this service for your vehicle.

3. What is involved in the 30,000 mile tune-up for a 2015 Jeep Patriot?