I Have a 2004 Jaguar That I can not push when I put it in...

Q: I Have a 2004 Jaguar That I can not push when I put it in neutral, the parking brake is off? What to do?

I bought the car at auction, I know nothing about whats broken, Air suspension is out. The display says car to low, car wont start, or even crank, Putting it in neutral does nothing, wont even budge. The battery works and everything functions as it should electrically, i think, but on top of that I pressed the valet button and I got locked out of the trunk, glove box, and hood. I need to push the car into the carport but I have no Idea where to start.

Hi B. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Since you’ve just purchased this vehicle, it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic complete a detailed inspection, since there are several trouble issues apparently with your Jaguar. It might be best to consult with a Jaguar specialist as well.