Q: Overheating after brake modulator replacement

I had the brake modulator replaced on my car. I put coolant as well. Then, I started driving briefly so as to get the computer reset after the repair. The car then started overheating. I should mention that there was enough water in the system. What has happened and caused overheating?

Hello there, there are a few things may have happened to cause your 2000 Cadillac Catera to overheat. The most common would be a radiator cap failure, air in the cooling system, or the wrong type of coolant. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the overheating issue and perform any repairs required.

3. Overheating after brake modulator replacement