Q: how long would it take to replace a pressure hose

i was wondering how long it would take to replace a powersteering pump pressure hose on a 2004 ford freestar

Hi there. The pressure hose on your vehicle calls for around one hour of labor to replace. Being that is calls for one hour, it should be fairly easy. This would be assuming that there are not any other issues going on and that the area is not overly saturated with fluid, which would make it a little harder to replace. If you plan on having this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace your power steering pump pressure hose.